The Toughest Challenge
You'll Ever Love
Special Forces Camp
Experience first hand what BUD/S candidates endure! As a student of the SEAL Special Forces Challenge Camp you will undergo intense training led by former Navy SEALs and other members of the Special Forces community. Contact us to sign up!
Requirements and Eligibility
We welcome persons age 16 and up who feel that they are up to the physical and mental challenge that the course will offer. Parental consent waivers are available by request for young men 15-17 years of age desiring to attend.
- Young men hoping to become U.S. Navy SEALs who want to experience first-hand what they must endure at BUD/S.
- Those who have already attempted BUD/S but for one reason or another were unable to complete it and are trying to get back to BUD/S.
- Former military personnel longing for a taste of the past. Men who always wish they would have pursued the special forces.
- 1 complete set of military style camouflaged uniforms
- Cold weather gear– coat, sweatshirt & pants, polypropylene underwear, gloves, and knit watch cap
- 1 pair of military style “broken in” jungle boots
- 1 pair of “broken in” tennis shoes
- 1 domed 2-man tent & sleeping bag
- 1 pair of Scuba Pro Rocket fins or large pair of swim fins
- 1 dive style wet suit top & dive mask (or swim goggles)
- Back pack & canteen
- 2 green chemlites & 1 pair of dive booties
- 6 MRE’s or Mountain House brand Dehydrated Meals (available at any sporting goods store)
Need help finding gear? Check out SOCOM Store.
What to Expect
The only thing stopping you is yourself! Jack Walston has personally mentored and trained young men who are now either in BUD/S training or completed it and gone on to become members of the U.S. Navy SEAL Teams.
Experience first hand what BUD/S candidates endure! As a student of the SEAL Special Forces Challenge Camp you will undergo intense training led by former Navy SEALs and other members of the Special Forces community. The SEAL Special Forces Challenge Camp is a division of The Original SEAL Physical Training Course, Inc., based in Houston, Texas. The course was developed and designed by former U.S. Navy SEAL veteran Jack Walston (president of SEAL P.T.).
After having completed BUD/S as well as years of other training and service in the SEAL Teams, Jack felt it would be a waste not to pass on his experience to others. The challenge course is designed to give you insight into the true nature of Navy SEAL training and the level of endurance needed to complete it.
For the special warfare candidate or for those who just want to test their steel. Don’t be a quitter, don’t ring the bell, come and experience the challenge!