Jack Walston, Former US Navy SEAL
John "JACK" Walston is Former U.S. Navy SEAL veteran with nine years of active duty military service. He spent the first four years with the Marine Reconnaissance Battalion after which he decided to go through BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition School) SEAL training. After successfully completing the most demanding and rigorous mental and physical training in the military, he graduated from U.S. Navy SEAL Training in Coronado, California BUD/S Class #180.
After graduating he was stationed with the East Coast SEAL Teams at Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base in Va. Beach, Va. He received an honorable discharge from the Navy in 1995. It is the elite training and experience that Jack has undergone that has led to the development of the Original SEAL P.T. Course. In addition to his military training, Jack has competed as a semi-pro athlete in running, cycling and multi-sport/multi-day adventure racing and was named as one of Texas' top up and coming athletes!
SEAL Physical Training Inc. was formed in the Summer of 1997 in Houston, Texas. In this course, the principles of discipline, motivation and team camaraderie are woven into a rigorous physical training course that promises to give as much as an individual is willing to take.
More of Jack Walston's accomplishments include:
- Awarded the Meritorious Chit or “Fire in the Gut” award upon graduation from BUD/S.
- Nominated by members of the Lifers Team in 2002 and chosen by the U.S. Olympic Committee to be an Olympic Torch runner in the City of Houston, for being a most inspiring individual.
- Ran (not biked) the MS 150 from Houston to Austin in 2001.
- Has received Top Reviews from major print publications and news syndicates from around the World including the Wall St. Journal, New York Times and CNN.
- Being the Leader in the "Fitness Bootcamp" industry and the one by which all others aspire to.
Upon returning to civilian life, Jack was made keenly aware of the need to incorporate the principles of discipline, motivation, and team work alongside a unique physical fitness program modeled after the Navy SEALs workout. To date, the SEAL P.T. course has seen hundreds of civilians graduate from its physical fitness bootcamp, with approximately two-thirds of the graduates maintaining and increasing their fitness levels by maintaining membership in the "Lifer's Team", the SEAL P.T. long-term fitness program. Take one of Jack Walston's challenges and you are going to achieve More Results, Faster and with Less Money than you ever would at a Gym or with a "Personal Trainer". Don't settle for anything less than the Best of the Best. The Original Navy SEAL Physical Training Course!